Nursing Home Accidents
In Florida, as a larger percentage of the population ages, people increasingly depend on elder care for their everyday needs. However, each year, there are over one million reports of elder abuse in nursing homes and various assisted living facilities.
Nursing home abuse and negligence come in a variety of forms. The Law Offices of Jerrod Paul represent injured nursing home residents and their families in the following most common types of cases:
- Physical or chemical restraints
- Malnutrition or dehydration
- Elder abuse
- Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Clogged breathing tubes
- Medication errors
- Verbal abuse
- Physical or sexual assault or abuse
- Wandering and elopement
- Bed sores, pressure sores, and decubitus ulcers
Contact the Law Offices of Jerrod Paul today for a free consultation and case evaluation.