Slip and Fall
A slip and fall on a poorly maintained surface can cause serious injuries, such as head trauma or broken bones. You may even need to recover in a hospital or have surgery. Such unexpected events can be costly, and can effect your everyday life if you find yourself too injured to work.
The Law Offices of Jerrod Paul can help. This law firm is committed to defending the rights of injured people who are victims of slip and fall incidents. To learn how the Law Offices of Jerrod Paul can assist you in your case, please contact us for a free case evaluation and consultation.
The Law Offices of Jerrod Paul can aggressively ensure you obtain compensation for your injuries due to a slip and fall from the following:
- Broken sidewalks and steps
- Merchandize falling from shelves
- Liquid on sleek surfaces, such as tile or wood floors
- Trips due to uneven rugs or matting
- Falls at theme parks, swimming pools, and water parks
- Falls due to inadequate lighting
- Falls due to law of railings
- Algae on steps or sidewalks
- No signs alerting you to a slippery surface
Under Florida’s Premises Liability Laws, property owners have a duty to maintain their property in a reasonably safe manner for the public. If a property owner fails to maintain their property in such a manner, and someone gets injured as a result, a property owner can be held liable for those injuries sustained.
If you have any questions or concerns about your case and legal rights, please contact the Law Offices of Jerrod Paul today for a free consultation and an evaluation of your legal rights.